If you’ve ever tuned in to radio stations like NPR or Delilah, you’ve probably heard the soothing music, and inspirational messages and stories that encourage and motivate. A positive message adds a touch of life to your situation. Skype has shown us the value of virtual conversation when we’re far from loved ones, friends, and business clients. Virtual conversations are a norm and apps are making it even easier to have access to others.
An inspiring word has the power to encourage and motivate you. Popular social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter, also provide us with options to share memes that hold nuggets of wisdom and inspiration. Whether you’re getting ready to confront a hard day at the office, or you’re dealing with a difficult situation at home, positive words add just the right touch of encouragement and motivation to your situation!
Communicating via Skype facilitates conversation, and apps are allowing us the same with added benefits.
If you’re looking for motivation to get your goals accomplished, these apps may come in handy:
- GoalsOnTrack. This free app will guide you through the process of goal setting–from recording your goals from start to end date, to creating your own action plan and tracking your own progress.
- Habit List. For only $3.99 this app can help you create flexible schedules. It also help you keep track of your appointments by sending you reminders. With a busy schedule, who doesn’t need a good reminder every once in awhile?
- Coach. Me. For just $15 a month, this app enables you to create your plans and set goals and share them with the community. You can also join plans created by others. It’s the perfect app for goal-setting and motivation.
- LifeTick. This app helps you manage time, assign tasks, and check off our achievements. You can also invite others to view your progress. You can also add freeform notes that you can sync to your calendar.
If you’re looking for a good therapy session, or spiritual motivation, you can download popular apps that can help you navigate specific therapists for your own person mental and emotional health needs.
- Talkspace. This app offers you the opportunity to chat with a licensed therapist for free-at least in the beginning. This app offers a text messaging feature and affordable payment plans of $25 per week for unlimited massage therapy.
- Couples Counseling. For those encountering romantic conflicts, Couples App offers convenient relational advice. It also includes a couple’s chatting feature, which can help facilitate healthy conversation. You can also take notes and follow the progress of your healing.
- The Bible App. Created by YouVersion, this app offers over 1,000 Bible versions, including King James Version and Amplified Bible. There’s also an option for children.
- Meditation Helper. This app promises to help you meditate with a special timer that enables you to breath in and out at your leisure. Take a breath and relax.
There is no denying that we accomplish more in life when we think and speak positivity. Technology allows us access to tools that simplify our lives. Download an app today and get moving!